Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Hi everybody!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

J5 Collector

J5 Collector

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
Hello, friends! I am J5Collctor, and as my name suggests, I am especially interested in the Jackson 5 era, however, I like all aspects of Michael's career.

I am happy to have found this group because I love looking at, sharing, and discussing photos. There's nothing like the thrill of finding a photo you have never seen before -- and believe me, after 40+ years as a fan, I feel like I have seen them all.  But there always seem to be outtakes from well-known sessions that show up, or one-of-a-kind fan snapshots.

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to get this group up and running!
Posted Image

Yana Jackson

Yana Jackson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Hi J5! Nice to someone else in here.
I like to think of myself as a well-rounded fan who was nursed on J5 by her grandmother,
but is indecently obsessed with the "mature" Michael of the Invincible Era.

I hope this community really takes off. I love the idea already!

MJSunshine

MJSunshine

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 968 posts
Hello J5Collector and Yana  :)
I became a fan in the early 90s, but absolutely love pics from all eras.
I have found this site and fell in love with it. Thanks to everybody who is sharing pictures here.

Draskou

Draskou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Hello to you all! This site is an exciting prospect, isn't it? Nice to see some folks who are J5 centric, it's amazing how many great pics were taken in his youth. I favor his Off the Wall era but of course love pics from all eras. Off the Wall just seemed to have a special magic  :blush: Nice meeting you folks, hope to see you around the forum  :)

Posted Image

Billie Jean

Billie Jean

Advanced Member

• Gallery Admin
  • 75 posts
Hello! Nice to meet you! I love the OTW/Thriller/Bad eras the best, but Michael is especially photogenic in the J5 days. I have managed to fall in love with all of his looks! I too love to find new pictures to drool over! Hope you share some great ones.  There is someone on Tumblr that has some really good J5 pics, is that you?

Christine

Posted Image

Draskou

Draskou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Oooh Tumblr! *loves* Tumblr = Life now, with all the MJ spam  :P Yes, who's posting all those great J5 pics? Have we finally found the culprit?  ;)

Posted Image

J5 Collector

J5 Collector

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
It's not me -- I'm on Photobucket -- but my old J5 Collectors site was the original source of a lot of the J5 photos you see floating around the web these days.  I recognize my bad scanner from days of yore.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users