Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Michael won the BRAVO Gold Otto Award 2009

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

MJSunshine

MJSunshine

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 968 posts
Michael has won another gold Otto Award by Bravo magazine :)
Michael always loved this German magazine and usually received the award in a personal meeting with a reader of the magazine. Now he has been voted most popular male singer in 2009. The award has been handed over to Katherine in LA.

Munich (ots) - Nearly a year after the tragic death of her famous son, Michael Jackson, Katherine Jackson (80) meets BRAVO editor Alex Gernandt exclusively in Los Angeles. A real sensation, usually the mother of the "King of Pop" does not welcome any journalist, but "for BRAVO I make an exception," she says. "For I know that you were always fair to Michael!" In an interview with BRAVO Katherine Jackson remembers her beloved son and reminisces, "I miss my Michael every day," she says with tears in her eyes, "and his children, of course!" "I do my best to ensure that the three can grow up as normal and carefree as possible." Then she betrays exclusively in BRAVO: "We even consider to register them for the first time at a private school in autumn!"

Mother Katherine was always on the side of her successful son. She regularly accompanied him on tour. "And I would have also been in London at the 'This is it' concerts. I was and am probably his biggest fan!" In an interview with BRAVO Katherine Jackson is very touched by the loyal German fans and the pictures of the decorated Michael Jackson memorial at the Bayerischer Hof in Munich. BRAVO-editor Alex Gernandt finally handed the gold BRAVO-Otto for her son to Katherine Jackson . Readers of Bravo chose Michael as their most popular singers. Katherine Jackson smiles and reveals: "It is good to know that the fans have not forgotten Michael."
Source: Bravo magazine

m&ms

m&ms

Advanced Member

• Gallery Admin
  • 94 posts
Here's the actual article.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users