Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Remembering our KING

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

michelle1

michelle1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
I miss you every day, Michael. Do you know how much your fans love you?

vania1974

vania1974

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
34 mouths without you Michael..
And my life don't be start again,MISS YOU.
Love you more...

Posted Image

elly

elly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Dear Michael, almost three years have passed ... and each day I miss you more.
I promise "across the sea of time we shall meet on endless shores"

I love you most.

Edited by elly, 26 April 2012 - 09:12 PM.

bibylovesmj

bibylovesmj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
I have no words for this...it's hard to describe how it hurts to know that you're gone :( I often see you in my dreams,hug you,kiss you,touch you-thank you for giving me that chance.I know that you are here.You're my greatest inspiration and I keep on loving you every day more and more and more and more and more until there's only that huge LOVE that fills my soul and my heart <3

michelle1

michelle1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
It's almost June 25th, 2012 and I still miss and love Michael every day. No celebrity's passing has ever hit me this hard before!

vania1974

vania1974

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
I miss you so much so that I will not be able to describe it...
I love you in way more immense and pure that anyone has ever loved..

Sweet 54th B-Day my love..

Edited by vania1974, 28 August 2012 - 10:56 PM.

Posted Image

vania1974

vania1974

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
There's not a moment than i don't think of you.
You miss me to die Mihael,without you is so hard.
I love you,in eternally..

Posted Image

nightangel

nightangel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

God saw you getting tired michael jackson  and a cure was not to be. So he put his arms around you and whispered come with me. With tearful eyes we watched and we saw you pass away. Although we loved you dearly, we could not make you stay. A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest. God broke our hearts to prove to us, he only takes the best

thewiz1978

thewiz1978

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Dear Michael,
I am not many years fan of yours like most of the fans.I've learned about you after your death and I am so sorry for myself and for my parents who didn't make me listen your music...anyway
I want you to know that I love you not only as an artist,but as an human-being and I try to be a better person and share love like YOU taugh me <3
I remember the first song I heard was "Billie Jean" and "Bad".I start to ask everybody if they like you and most said 'Yes he is amazing" but I hate when I hear all these lies and horrible things about you it broke my heart!!!I know you are  in a better place now and you are away from media(even though they try to make money from you).
My family and my friends are not fan of yours but at least they respect you (exept from my mother and sister -_-)I don't care what any bad sais about you I don't believe it!!I know the truth about you and I am proud of you and I feel blessed that I am your fan and you are the reason that I dance and I have passion for it and I want to be a professional dancer <3
  Everyday I love you more and more everyday and I feel you next to me and I couldn't ask for another idol... :wub: :wub:Even though you had difficult times you had a smile on your face and you are so smart and your respect to God is something rare.You are not like other men Also we have a lot things in common and this is wonderful ;) ;)
  I love you and I will love you forever and my children,my grandchildren and my next generation will know your name and admire your career ^_^ ^_^  I will not say R.I.P. couse you live in me,I will not say goodbye couse I don't want to forget you
  With love and respect,
                     One of your biggest fan Mary from Greece

maryacantara

maryacantara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Michael,

It's never easy to say goodbye... I still remember... I was sleepin' in that strange night of 25 of June, next to my mother, and... she was watching TV and, suddently, started breaking news about your death, and she woke up me and said... Maria, Michael Jackson died!
I cannot believed what she said...
I started to cry...
The person, who gave me the truth of music, life, essence, joy, peace as died... ;(
Me and my brother, that night, we cried so much... it was a absolutly a nightmare...
I've been dealing with so much, but the fact that you're gone, was the most sad day of my life.
I miss you. I miss to see you on the news, making new songs, helping people everywhere,,,
I usualy say, that in my life, only exsists two man. God and You my love.
I didn't have the oportunity to see you, watched a concert, see your smile live but... I hope to see you in Heaven.

My Man, My Angel, My Soul, My Idol... I Love YOU so much... I can't help it...
MISS YOU! ALWAYS...

SINCE 2003 <3

Who'sBad

Who'sBad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
Michael, no matter what happens i'll always love you and I'll be there
i love you with all my heart my dear angel ♥♥♥
Posted Image

michelle1

michelle1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
He really was an amazing person. There will never be another Michael Jackson!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users