Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Website

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MG_MJ

MG_MJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Whats going on with this website?
I cant see anything here,I cant see the pictures that had been posted by me and other members...
If its possible,help please :)

MJPC

MJPC

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 300 posts

View PostMG_MJ, on 21 November 2012 - 11:30 AM, said:

Whats going on with this website?
I cant see anything here,I cant see the pictures that had been posted by me and other members...
If its possible,help please :)

Hello,

Are you still having a problem viewing the site and the gallery? It may of been your DNS was still changing to our new server and platform. As the gallery seems to work fine for me.

Regards,
Scott

Tech Support.

MG_MJ

MG_MJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Mean that other members and in addition me posted nearly 10 pics and they're seem to be deleted or disappeared & I cant see your MJPC watermark(logo) either.It seems to be disappeared too. :)

MJPC

MJPC

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 300 posts

View PostMG_MJ, on 21 November 2012 - 02:09 PM, said:

Mean that other members and in addition me posted nearly 10 pics and they're seem to be deleted or disappeared & I cant see your MJPC watermark(logo) either.It seems to be disappeared too. :)

Hello,

Yeah i am sorry about that, some images were lost during the last day of the upgrade process, this couldn't of been helped. Luckily the amount of images lost wasn't that many. We managed to secure mostly all the data.

Regards,
Scott

MG_MJ

MG_MJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Anyway,Im happy for you all that you could & managed to save this website. :)

MJPC

MJPC

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 300 posts
Hi MG_MJ, it's me Ron Sweet this time.  I just emailed you a PM a little earlier, so it's funny that I see this now.  Yes, we had to upgrade and move our site.  So, all images that you (and others) uploaded last week were lost.  If you could kindly upload them (I noticed that the ones you upoaded last week were J5/Jacksons era), that would be wonderful! Also, in regards to our watermark not being there, I assume that you are only referring to NEWLY uploaded photos, correct? This is something we are going to reactivate asap.  So feel free to reupload those images at any time! Thanks, Ron

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users