Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

I Can't See The Pictures!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Torin

Torin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi everyone. I need some help, on my computer I can't see the MJ photos, all I can see is a blue question mark. I have tried clearing my cache, unblocking popups, enabling third party programs to be run and all that stuff, but nothing is working. Is there anything else I can do to solve this problem?
Thanks.

lili1975

lili1975

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

View PostTorin, on 02 September 2010 - 07:59 AM, said:

Hi everyone. I need some help, on my computer I can't see the MJ photos, all I can see is a blue question mark. I have tried clearing my cache, unblocking popups, enabling third party programs to be run and all that stuff, but nothing is working. Is there anything else I can do to solve this problem?
Thanks.

This may be across the board as I'm having the same issue on the iPhone and computer at home.

MJPC

MJPC

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 300 posts
See here: http://mjphotoscolle...ssing-pictures/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users