Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Favorting Pix!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MjsDangerousChickLykeyDuh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I have been having problems lately trying to favorite pix and i was wondering what was wrong :unsure:
I have seen soo many pix i like and i wanna favorite them but i kant :(
If you can help with the issue i would be forever grateful thnx -_- !

Edited by MjsDangerousChickLykeyDuh, 06 September 2010 - 04:02 AM.

Love Is A Feeling
Give It When I Want It
'Cause I'm On Fire
Quench My Desire
Give It When I Want It
Talk To Me Woman
Give In To Me
Give In To Me

Posted Image
Posted Image

MJPC

MJPC

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 300 posts

View PostMjsDangerousChickLykeyDuh, on 06 September 2010 - 04:02 AM, said:

I have been having problems lately trying to favorite pix and i was wondering what was wrong :unsure:
I have seen soo many pix i like and i wanna favorite them but i kant :(
If you can help with the issue i would be forever grateful thnx -_- !

Hi: Thanks for pointing this out.  It appears to be another big with the new 3.1.2 upgrade.  I am opening up a trouble ticket and hopefully it will be fixed soon! Ron

MJPC

MJPC

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 300 posts

View PostMJPC, on 06 September 2010 - 11:41 AM, said:

Hi: Thanks for pointing this out.  It appears to be another big with the new 3.1.2 upgrade.  I am opening up a trouble ticket and hopefully it will be fixed soon! Ron

According to Invision, the issue is because we need to upgrade our skins to 3.1.  Once we do that, we'll again be able to favorite pics.  Hopefully this will be done soon.  Ron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

View PostMJPC, on 11 September 2010 - 11:28 AM, said:

According to Invision, the issue is because we need to upgrade our skins to 3.1.  Once we do that, we'll again be able to favorite pics.  Hopefully this will be done soon.  Ron
Your welcome ^_^ ! A;right i understand i can wait til then I'm glad i kno now and i don't have to keep trying repeatedly :lol:  LOL thnx sooo much 4 the help ;) !
Love Is A Feeling
Give It When I Want It
'Cause I'm On Fire
Quench My Desire
Give It When I Want It
Talk To Me Woman
Give In To Me
Give In To Me

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users