Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Comments

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

dshennie

dshennie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Hello,

I wanted to post a comment in the BAD-section but I received an error-message.

have a look at the attached screen shot.

But I was logged in.

So where is the problem?  

Thanx!

Attached File  error MJ photocollectors.JPG   67.43K   5 downloads

Edited by dshennie, 13 September 2010 - 07:00 PM.

MJPC

MJPC

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 300 posts
Yes, we are aware of the issue, and it will be resolved soon.  What happened is, we upgraded to IPB 3.1.2 last week.  However, we did not upgrade the skins yet.  We plan to do this soon, but until we do, the "MJPC Red" default skin will not allow you to post comments to the gallery, nor can you "favorite" an image.  We should be able to upgrade the skin within the next day or so, which will solve the issue.  Ron

BillieBee83

BillieBee83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Hi, I saw that you on the 13th wrote that the problem would be fixed in a day or two. So just in case you got it fixed, I just wanted to let you know that it still excists. I got the error message today...

MJPC

MJPC

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 300 posts

View PostBillieBee83, on 28 September 2010 - 02:25 PM, said:

Hi, I saw that you on the 13th wrote that the problem would be fixed in a day or two. So just in case you got it fixed, I just wanted to let you know that it still excists. I got the error message today...

I know.  It's on our list.  We had someone working on that, but alas, she seems to have gone *poof*.

Deacon

Deacon

• MJPC VIP
  • 9 posts
When will the VIP gallery be updated?

MJPC

MJPC

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 300 posts
Hi Deacon: Thanks for asking.  The next update to the VIP gallery will come by the end of February and will include the opening of the "watermark free" gallery.  This will include many of the photos in our public galleries, but with no watermark on them.  Feel free to drop a reminder in a couple weeks to make sure we stay on schedule, but I think all of the VIPs will be very pleased.  Thanks! Ron

Deacon

Deacon

• MJPC VIP
  • 9 posts
Dear MJ Photo Collectors:

First and foremost, I want to commend you and thank you for the great photographs. I would imagine your job is not easy and can be stressful at times.

I wanted to comment on the recent photograph showing MJ being presented with an award in the Encino trophy room from the 1980's, thank you for this photo. Also, if there are any other photographs that show the trophy room from Hayvenhurst, please post them.

Have a great day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users