Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Extened numbers of members in Chat

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

PoP

PoP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
I love going to chats here, but everytime the 5th member shows up I got kicked off. I hate it everytime it happens. Could someone please extend the number of members for the Chat instead of the maximum of 5? It's really annoying everytime I get kicked off when the 5th member comes in.

MJPC

MJPC

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 300 posts
Hello: We originally had a license for 20 users when we first launched the site and had that for the first year.  But we did not renew the license since no one used the chat at all.  If we get additional requests for it again, we'll consider readding the license.  The best way to make sure we get the license asap? Make a $20 donation (or $5 and get three friends to donate $5, etc.).  We'll cover the rest.  But chat is just an add-on feature for this site, and we don't consider it mission-critical.  So if you guys really want to use it, why not support the site and that will prove to us that we really "need" it. ;-) Ron

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users