Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

hello from belgium

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

taschatje

taschatje

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi
First i want to say, wauw, what an amazing site, i LOVE it!!!
Well, let me introduce myself, i'm natascha, 37 years old and i have a daughter, Chelsea who is 10 years old and also a huge fan of Michael, no suprise, she grew up with it.
I've been a fan for about 30 years, and there doesn't goes a day by without listening to Michael's music.. it just cheers me up, i start the day with his music and ends the day with it.
Feels good to be here, surrounded by fans from all over the world, who still adores Michael.
Sharing memories and thoughts, with a smile and with a tear..

ps, hopefully my english isn't too bad
tascha xxx

MJSunshine

MJSunshine

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 968 posts
Hi Natascha, welcome and thank you for your kind words.
You did a good job with your daughter - I'm not sure how easy it is to make Michael's music palatable to someone ;) My parents only listen to rock/heavy metal music - I'm so glad I turned in a complete different direction :D

A fan for 30 years... wow... have you ever been to a MJ concert or seen MJ somewhere else?

taschatje

taschatje

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

View PostMJSunshine, on 30 December 2010 - 05:48 AM, said:

Hi Natascha, welcome and thank you for your kind words.
You did a good job with your daughter - I'm not sure how easy it is to make Michael's music palatable to someone ;) My parents only listen to rock/heavy metal music - I'm so glad I turned in a complete different direction :D

A fan for 30 years... wow... have you ever been to a MJ concert or seen MJ somewhere else?
Hi,
I did see michael 2 times in concert, the bad tour and the history tour, it was amazing!!
We were going to see michael in london for the this is it tour, well, everybody knew what happens.... my heart broke when i'm heard the news michael was not longer with us.
And yes, my daughter, it isn't always easy, because after his passing, everybody was into michael, the good or the wrong way...the rumors came back and my girl didn't know much about that, kids doesn't know any better, they don't search much more behind the artist.. but the parents does somethimes, and telling things that aren't even the thruth.
So i told here about everything i knew, search the internet and today she will not hear a bad word against him!!
And of course they have other artist they like, but michael jackson is her number 1.
For me, 30 years fan, it's expencive somethimes.. can't resist, if i want it, i will have it, so my collection still grows, and my daughter of course pleased with it, in her own words.. one day it will all be mine  :D .
and you aren't along with parents who loved other music, my father doesn't care much for music and my mother was more a bee gees and abba fan ( love that music to)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users