Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Introducing Dancing The Dream.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Dancing The Dream.

Dancing The Dream.

• MJPC VIP
  • 9 posts
Hi all. I'm Dancing The Dream, Also known as Kaci. Nice to meet you all. I am new here and have had a small look around, it looks like a great forum. I have been a fan of Michael since I was a child. Some of my favorites are listed below.
- Music Video: 'Will You Be There'
- Song: 'Will You Be There'
- Album: Tough, I love all of his albums.

More info:
I enjoy web design, photo collecting, video collecting as well, along with collecting demos and unreleased material. Graphic design as well along with other various hobbies and such.
I run a fansite for Michael Jackson, I don't know if I am allowed to link it in this topic, so I will not. It's called 'MJJ-Online'.

I am pretty open, if you want to know anything else, do ask. :)

"Your love is magical, that's how I feel
But I have not the words here to explain..."

MJSunshine

MJSunshine

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 968 posts
Hi Kaci,

it's so great to have you here!  :)

Dancing The Dream.

Dancing The Dream.

• MJPC VIP
  • 9 posts

View PostMJSunshine, on 16 May 2010 - 03:23 AM, said:

Hi Kaci,

it's so great to have you here!  :)
Hi there! it's great to be here. Everyone is so kind and this is such a great forum.  ^_^
Just trying to also figure out everything with posting and such.

"Your love is magical, that's how I feel
But I have not the words here to explain..."

MJPC

MJPC

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 300 posts
Hi Kaci! I'll be in touch soon.  By the way, YOU are allowed to link your site anywhere you please around these parts.  I believe the link is right here: MJJ-Online Ron

P.S. So you are good at web site/graphic design, hmmm? Maybe we could work together on stuff!

Billie Jean

Billie Jean

Advanced Member

• Gallery Admin
  • 75 posts

View PostDancing The Dream., on 15 May 2010 - 08:18 PM, said:

Hi all. I'm Dancing The Dream, Also known as Kaci. Nice to meet you all. I am new here and have had a small look around, it looks like a great forum. I have been a fan of Michael since I was a child. Some of my favorites are listed below.
- Music Video: 'Will You Be There'
- Song: 'Will You Be There'
- Album: Tough, I love all of his albums.

More info:
I enjoy web design, photo collecting, video collecting as well, along with collecting demos and unreleased material. Graphic design as well along with other various hobbies and such.
I run a fansite for Michael Jackson, I don't know if I am allowed to link it in this topic, so I will not. It's called 'MJJ-Online'.

I am pretty open, if you want to know anything else, do ask. :)

Welcome! I love demos and unreleased songs too!  Your website is wonderful. Beautiful pictures! Feel free to share, especially Thriller era ones!

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users