Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Does anyone have these footages...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

111FAS

111FAS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Certain footage is missing off the internet (nervous "media minded maniacs")  so now I'm turning to the Michael Jackson admirers for help. Two important pieces of footage WAS on YouTube and else where, not any more. Does any one know of anyone who possibly recorded or taped the following Oprah Show.  This is a description collaborated by a few people. I've emailed the Oprah Show and asked for information about this show, checked Oprah’s forum - I keep getting dead ends

•The day after “Living With Michael Jackson” aired, Oprah's plan was to discuss a different topic, but she couldn't resist talking about Michael. She began by saying, “This show isn't about Michael Jackson but OMG, did y'all see the documentary yesterday?” Then she and her audience talked about Michael for the entire show. She turned straight to the camera and directed a personal message to Michael saying, “Michael, if you were my brother, I'd say to you that it's not appropriate to have kids sleep in your bed." She then urged guests to malign Michael and laughed heartily at their disrespect. She asked several people about their opinions about the trial and Michael, when Michael wasn't even the topic of the show.

This is the other video footage, it’s missing as well. I'm sure you all know about it - it's when Sneddon comes out waving papers yelling victoriously "We Got him, we got him......."

Even Katherine Jackson has quoted that line and/or watched the same news coverage.

A team of us are trying to put together a documentary of sorts that brings to the forefront the damage and public humiliation that the media are responsible for. Bashir, Sneddon, Dimond, Abrams - only to mention a few are living normal successful in their careers life while Michael has to live with the scrutiny and lies that were told about him.

Please help!! - The media needs to be accountable for what happened, for what they did. Hopefully by the time Michael's 3 children are old enough to scout the world on their own the media will think twice before talkin smack about the Jackson children!~

Thank you,
Franci

Edited by 111FAS, 07 December 2010 - 08:12 PM.

"I like all our fans, even the ones who keep calling me 'cute'. But I'm getting bigger every day so they'll have to call me something else."
-Michael Jackson ~ January 1972

RockinRobin

RockinRobin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Oprah tries to remove every content related to her show on the Internet. YouTube is a hotspot...but there are leaked videos as well.
I saw an user who has uploaded the full interview of the Lisa Marie Presley and Katharine Jackson interview. Would it help you if you contacted them? I hope that helps in a way. And good luck with your documentary! :)

visage

visage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

View PostRockinRobin, on 07 December 2010 - 08:54 PM, said:

Oprah tries to remove every content related to her show on the Internet. YouTube is a hotspot...but there are leaked videos as well.
I saw an user who has uploaded the full interview of the Lisa Marie Presley and Katharine Jackson interview. Would it help you if you contacted them? I hope that helps in a way. And good luck with your documentary! :)

Good idea. I hope more fans are encouraged to save and share these video clips. I remember reading somewhere how Sneddon was getting that clip of him removed from various sites. One person who automatically came to mind who might have the above clips:
http://www.youtube.c...er/LunaJo67#p/u
This person seems to have a comprehensive collection of video about the US media coverage of the trial. Those clips may already be in one of her videos. I should probably contact her for the video I'm looking for :)

111FAS

111FAS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

View PostRockinRobin, on 07 December 2010 - 08:54 PM, said:

Thank you RockinRobin! If you could ask the user you're talking about if by any chance he/she does have either footage that would be fantastic. Thank you again  -- MJJ~forever
"I like all our fans, even the ones who keep calling me 'cute'. But I'm getting bigger every day so they'll have to call me something else."

111FAS

111FAS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
AH HA!!! I've watched some of LunaJo's videos - great thinking! I'll see if she has what I'm looking for. Thank you
visage  -  Franci~MJJforever

RockinRobin

RockinRobin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

View Post111FAS, on 13 December 2010 - 04:25 AM, said:

AH HA!!! I've watched some of LunaJo's videos - great thinking! I'll see if she has what I'm looking for. Thank you

I'm glad to hear that! Just in case you need something from the LPM or Katharine Jackason interview: http://www.youtube.com/user/C1473Eop
:)

visage

visage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

View Post111FAS, on 13 December 2010 - 04:25 AM, said:

You welcome :) She may even have some stuff from the German media.

visage

visage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Also some interesting interviews here: http://jetzi-mjvideo.com/mt/ (corrected link 9:45 pm)
See Sheryl Crow bashing MJ in 2005 as Jennifer Batten mentioned here: http://www.sawfnews....ment/62954.aspx

Edited by visage, 29 December 2010 - 02:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users