Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Greetings! I am WG

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

WGPunkRocker

WGPunkRocker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello people. : ) I signed up on this site awhile ago but haven't posted in the forums. So I thought I'd make an introduction thread for myself and get to know some of you people. ^_^ I hope to make some friends here and have a good time.

Jimmies48

Jimmies48

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
Welcome...there is no site better than this one....I love it here..... :D
Posted Image
Posted Image

WGPunkRocker

WGPunkRocker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

View PostJimmies48, on 25 May 2011 - 08:00 PM, said:

Welcome...there is no site better than this one....I love it here..... :D

Thank you. : )

pokie

pokie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

View PostWGPunkRocker, on 24 May 2011 - 03:05 AM, said:

Hello people. : ) I signed up on this site awhile ago but haven't posted in the forums. So I thought I'd make an introduction thread for myself and get to know some of you people. ^_^ I hope to make some friends here and have a good time.
Hello WG  I am Pokie.  I'm fairly new to the site as well.  If you enjoy collecting pics of Michael Jackson you've come to the right place!  As you probably already know, there are alot of sites with MJ on them.  Here you will find many more and better quality photos.  Plus everything is in detailed order which makes things a lot easier!  Hope you like it here, personally I love it!  If MJ is your thing, you've come to the right place!

WGPunkRocker

WGPunkRocker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

View Postpokie, on 26 May 2011 - 04:09 AM, said:

Hello WG  I am Pokie.  I'm fairly new to the site as well.  If you enjoy collecting pics of Michael Jackson you've come to the right place!  As you probably already know, there are alot of sites with MJ on them.  Here you will find many more and better quality photos.  Plus everything is in detailed order which makes things a lot easier!  Hope you like it here, personally I love it!  If MJ is your thing, you've come to the right place!

Thanks. : ) I find this site is a great resource for finding rare pictures too. ^_^

Jimmies48

Jimmies48

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
It's the best...... :)
Posted Image
Posted Image

MJSunshine

MJSunshine

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 968 posts
Hi WG, welcome to the site.
I agree with pokie and Jimmies48 - you just joined the best ordered picture site on the net :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users