Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Lisa Marie Talks About MJ On Oprah

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

StayWMe

StayWMe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

View PostMJSunshine, on 23 October 2010 - 01:32 PM, said:

I absolutely agree with you about that.

Personally, I don't hate Lisa. I just won't forget the things she has done publicly in the past. And I can't really comprehend why Lisa did this interview and talk about such really private things now. Anyway, she says that she regrets a lot of the things she has said and cannot really understand the feelings she had some years ago. I understand that. Love and life is complex, so was Michael's and Lisa's. This has been a private thing between them. Michael wasn't a saint in everything he did. I think Lisa is one of few people that got to know the private Michael. They both hurt each other, it wasn't only Lisa or only MJ. I don't think any fan can comment on private things that went along between them and shouldn't judge about it. As I have said, the only thing I criticize Lisa for is her past behaviour in the public.

Michael deserves respect, even after death. What I mainly critize about this week's interview is that Oprah had to mention the allegations again. It was more than unnecessary to ask Lisa again if she had witnessed anything...  :angry:

I agree with you about mentioning the allegations.  Why even go there?  I think Lisa does not want to keep bringin up their past when she goes to coming interviews.  She didn't ask to be put in the position she's in.  If her interviews are not about Elvis, they are about Michael.  I can see her not wanting to have to answer those questions anymore.

View PostSHARIH, on 22 October 2010 - 02:28 AM, said:

I thought it was a good interview. I wish there was less commercials and more interview. Lisa Marie was sincere. I believe she really wishes she could go back in time and help him; although, she didn't say that. She truely loves him and will probably never forgive herself for his pain.

I agree with your opinion totally.

View Postwlmj, on 23 October 2010 - 10:36 AM, said:

I would do what I promised before the marriage, having his baby. Why Debbie had the chance? LMP gave her, that's all.
I don't read anywhere that us the fan think Michael was perfect. We know he was human. Human make mistakes. I believed Michael did too but he was such a gentleman that not talked LMP's fault in a public.

You probably would...... no matter what, especially if it were Michael Jackson.  Debbie had a chance because she idolized Michael, and would do anything to keep herself connected to him.  I think she would have had the children even if he were still married to someone else. Anyone else. Actually according to J. Randy Taraborrelli's MJ bio, she did get pregnant before Michael and Lisa were legally divorced, but miscarried. She did keep herself connected, but in such a heartbreaking way.  She knew he was taking lots of prescription drugs. Now, there are her gifts to him with no father. I have no more sympathy for her than I do for Lisa. His death is everyone's loss.

MrsEO84

MrsEO84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

View PostStayWMe, on 24 October 2010 - 04:06 PM, said:

Okay, the only one he was in love with.

Again..how do you know that? He obviously loved and trusted Debbie enough to have children with her. Its just a rude thing to say..for that matter, how do you even know he was in love with LMP?

StayWMe

StayWMe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

View PostMrsEO84, on 24 October 2010 - 06:58 PM, said:

Again..how do you know that? He obviously loved and trusted Debbie enough to have children with her. Its just a rude thing to say..for that matter, how do you even know he was in love with LMP?

Again... how do you know he didn't?  Obvious doesn't fly in this case.  He asked Lisa to marry him.  He surprised Debbie by saying they were going to get married.  I can't say that he didn't love her at all.  He just wasn't in love with her.  Or so it seems.  The thing is, that we can speculate forever.  No one knows absolutely what went on between either one of them.  You are entitled to say what you think may have happened, but that doesn't mean you have a right to tell me what I should think.  When I said that some of his fans are hateful, they are!  Why did you jump first at saying you aren't?  I don't even know you, so how could I say that you are?  You want to pick a fight go right ahead.  I think this website needs to turn purple.  I believe MJ has fans that are bullies, too.

View PostStayWMe, on 25 October 2010 - 04:34 AM, said:

Again... how do you know he didn't?  Obvious doesn't fly in this case.  He asked Lisa to marry him.  He surprised Debbie by saying they were going to get married.  I can't say that he didn't love her at all.  He just wasn't in love with her.  Or so it seems.  The thing is, that we can speculate forever.  No one knows absolutely what went on between either one of them.  You are entitled to say what you think may have happened, but that doesn't mean you have a right to tell me what I should think.  When I said that some of his fans are hateful, they are!  Why did you jump first at saying you aren't?  I don't even know you, so how could I say that you are?  You want to pick a fight go right ahead.  I think this website needs to turn purple.  I believe MJ has fans that are bullies, too.

Actually, what I said about the only one he cared about or was in love with was to get on some nerves.  Michaels gone, and it doesn't matter.  No one should be saying what was or is or wasn't.  No one knows, so why say someone's lying and all that when they were there? They lived it.  Fans, and perhaps some friends may think they know, but that's all.

MJSunshine

MJSunshine

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 968 posts

View PostStayWMe, on 25 October 2010 - 04:34 AM, said:

You want to pick a fight go right ahead.  I think this website needs to turn purple.  I believe MJ has fans that are bullies, too.
I don't feel like anyone wants to start a fight here. It is just a discussion of different opinions on the topic.

Black Porsche

Black Porsche

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
I just wish Oprah didn't keep interrupting Lisa and finishing her sentences.  That really bothered me.  Also Oprah kept harping on drugs which I thought was unnecessary and frankly, quite rude.  (Sorry but I do not like or respect Oprah.)  I firmly believe she is after ratings and, as someone earlier said, wanting to go out with a bang, since her TV show is ending.

I truly do believe Mike and Lisa were in love with each other.  They were just both so stubborn that they weren't willing to compromise to help their marriage recover.  There were also outside influences involved, i.e., Lisa's mother.

Mike cared about/maybe loved Debbie as a friend but he would not have married her except his Mother asked him to.  On his wedding day with Lisa he looked so happy he was grinning from ear to ear.  When he married Debbie he did not look happy and they never lived together after the wedding.  After Paris was born the doctor told Debbie she could not have any more children so Mike divorced her.  It was always a marriage of convenience.

MJSunshine

MJSunshine

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 968 posts

View PostBlack Porsche, on 26 October 2010 - 11:41 AM, said:

I just wish Oprah didn't keep interrupting Lisa and finishing her sentences.  That really bothered me.  Also Oprah kept harping on drugs which I thought was unnecessary and frankly, quite rude.
Oh yes, that really annoyed me, too. Oprah had her plan, otherwise she wouldn't have asked that allegation stuff again which wasn't a result of the conversation with Lisa.

StayWMe

StayWMe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

View PostBlack Porsche, on 26 October 2010 - 11:41 AM, said:

I just wish Oprah didn't keep interrupting Lisa and finishing her sentences.  That really bothered me.  Also Oprah kept harping on drugs which I thought was unnecessary and frankly, quite rude.  (Sorry but I do not like or respect Oprah.)  I firmly believe she is after ratings and, as someone earlier said, wanting to go out with a bang, since her TV show is ending.

I truly do believe Mike and Lisa were in love with each other.  They were just both so stubborn that they weren't willing to compromise to help their marriage recover.  There were also outside influences involved, i.e., Lisa's mother.

Mike cared about/maybe loved Debbie as a friend but he would not have married her except his Mother asked him to.  On his wedding day with Lisa he looked so happy he was grinning from ear to ear.  When he married Debbie he did not look happy and they never lived together after the wedding.  After Paris was born the doctor told Debbie she could not have any more children so Mike divorced her.  It was always a marriage of convenience.

Absolutely all you have said, I agree with.  Rating monger?  Probably.  That means she's more than greedy, she's hedonistic, as well.  What more could she need?  Madame J.C. Walker - first AfrAmerican female self-made millionare.  Oprah - first AfrAmerican female self-made "swinging off coattails of others," billionare.

Like other dysfunctions the conditions and circumstances, in these cases of fame and wealth, have immense drawbacks.  Enormous cases of narcissism, selfishness, greed, drugs, alcohol, and a host of other things we will probably never know.  It usually turns out to be the fate of uber fame and riches.  Collateral damage, you might say.

StayWMe

StayWMe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

View PostMJSunshine, on 26 October 2010 - 05:08 AM, said:

I don't feel like anyone wants to start a fight here. It is just a discussion of different opinions on the topic.

Well, I certainly hope not.  I gave my opinion, then right away it put someone or someones, on edge.  Questioning, rebuttal.  I didn't specify anyone's opinion.  I just observed what was being said.  Not only here but other forums as well. It's one of the reasons I have not commented because I didn't want a confrontation.  Like the rest, I just wanted to say something I thought was real.

The main thing is I love Michael Jackson.  More than I knew.  I watched him grow up, I've seen him.  He was precious, is precious, and I hate, and am so so sad, that he may be really gone forever.  Whether alive or not.  

Question:  Is there a possiblity of gett more k space?  I have 1.19k left only.

Edited by StayWMe, 28 October 2010 - 12:23 AM.

Stevie

Stevie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Perhaps you all need to read this:

http://reclaimingafa...g.blogspot.com/

He had many woman, he just didn't talk about them,he was private,nothing wrong with that as I to don't like my private life out in the world either.

Stevie

Stevie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Another thing I have to point out, being a spiritualist,when a person meets their true soul mate, they will do anything for that person, no matter what.Looking at LMP past marriages,perhaps this time around she truely is in love and maybe it will last.Lets hope so for the children's sake.Kids are usually the one's that suffer when a marriage falls apart,coming from a dysfunctional family, where my dad was a Virgo and my mother a Aquarian, my father up and left when I was 3 years old and no one ever heard from him again, knowing what my mother is like,I can only imagine why.

Dirty_Scarecrow

Dirty_Scarecrow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
lisa is poor... she loved him.
we are forever.. u are forever..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users