Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Oprah Meets Eddie Cascio

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

tinyGe

tinyGe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Eddie Cascio was just 3 years old when he met Michael Jackson, who became his musical mentor. The two produced and wrote songs together, including three that will now be released publicly on "Michael," out on December 14.
On December 6th, Oprah sits down with Eddie Cascio and his family for their first ever interview. Eddie is joined on set by Michael Jackson's longtime producer Teddy Riley, who discusses the controversy surrounding these songs and the authenticity of Michael's voice in these recordings. These 3 songs that he wrote and recorded with Eddie Cascio (Breaking News, Monster and Keep Your Head Up) from the new album will be played during the episode.

http://www.michaelja..._campaign=oprah

what do you think? i think it will be good, because here is meny quetsions about "MICHAEL". I hope eddie answers this questions and it will be good "promo" for album : )
Michael went on tour to a place called "HEAVEN"

MJSunshine

MJSunshine

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 968 posts
Promo for the album - yes.
Positive for Michael's legacy - depends on what Eddie Cascio will be saying regarding those questionable songs.

RockinRobin

RockinRobin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Highly interesting how Oprah keeps her recent shows as Michael-related as possible. I'm not very anxious about the new "MICHAEL" album but I'm curious about what Eddie has to say.

tinyGe

tinyGe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Michael went on tour to a place called "HEAVEN"

m&ms

m&ms

Advanced Member

• Gallery Admin
  • 94 posts
Why do people call it "SECRET"?? They were with him in the open, during parts of the Dangerous and ALL of the HIStory tour! They were with him all the time. Dominic, Connie, Frank and Eddie, plus sometimes all the other kids too. So, where's the secret? Media knew them before! But I guess Oprah needs to call on the secrecy cause otherwise she would have to acknowledge there has been a family with children who NEVER accused Michael of anything... ....

Ben S

Ben S

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
I think Tom Sneddon tried to wrongly charge Frank and Eddie with holding Gavin and his mental family hostage in 2003-04.

Adri

Adri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
grr oprah with the same f****** questions about you know what :angry:

Edited by Adri, 10 December 2010 - 06:39 AM.

I Love You More Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users