Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Trying To Find Out Where This Picture Is From

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

razza1987

razza1987

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I stumbled across this picture today and am trying to find out when and where it is from. Does anyone know?

http://img43.imagesh...3/7864/uefh.jpg

MG_MJ

MG_MJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

View Postrazza1987, on 04 August 2013 - 04:06 AM, said:

I stumbled across this picture today and am trying to find out when and where it is from. Does anyone know?

Well,this was in 1987 in Encino.

Guest_Roxanne_*

Guest_Roxanne_*
  • Guests
Michael didn't look in this way around 1987, I think it must be around 1991, in Neverland.

MG_MJ

MG_MJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

View PostRoxanne, on 05 August 2013 - 04:37 AM, said:

Michael didn't look in this way around 1987, I think it must be around 1991, in Neverland.
Nope,you're not right.
He had this hairstyle during 1986-1987.There are also pictures with Bubbles at this time and I know this was in Encino. lol

MG_MJ

MG_MJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
And for more information,click on this link to see what I mean. http://mjphotoscolle...y&category=2575
And these pics belong to the same one which is shown above.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Guest_Roxanne_*

Guest_Roxanne_*
  • Guests
w0o0o0w!!! I didn't know it! :o I hadn't see to Mj in this way before 1990! amazing, thank you so much! :lol:

MG_MJ

MG_MJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Welcome. ;)
Then you should check him out before '90 lol

Guest_Roxanne_*

Guest_Roxanne_*
  • Guests
True, I always prefer to watch his recent pics (from 2001 to 2009) I'm not a good fan :unsure:

MG_MJ

MG_MJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

View PostRoxanne, on 06 August 2013 - 12:13 PM, said:

True, I always prefer to watch his recent pics (from 2001 to 2009) I'm not a good fan :unsure:

What attracts you watching his recent pics?He has some interesting ones before 2000's.That time was called "The trial era" so you know...The press & media was & still is shit! I love Mike & he was very happy before.I'm really glad he had children & they brought him joy! :)

Who'sBad

Who'sBad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

View Postrazza1987, on 04 August 2013 - 04:06 AM, said:

oh what a beautiful! i STUDY that era of michael's life so probably 1987!!! (my fav era)
Posted Image

Guest_Roxanne_*

Guest_Roxanne_*
  • Guests

View PostMG_MJ, on 06 August 2013 - 01:54 PM, said:

What attracts you watching his recent pics?He has some interesting ones before 2000's.That time was called "The trial era" so you know...The press & media was & still is shit! I love Mike & he was very happy before.I'm really glad he had children & they brought him joy! :)

I think he looks much more sexy and pretty after the trial, from 2006 to 2009 watch this one: tell me.... is not him veeeery beautiful???

Posted Image

MG_MJ

MG_MJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

View PostWho, on 07 August 2013 - 12:45 AM, said:

oh what a beautiful! i STUDY that era of michael's life so probably 1987!!! (my fav era)
@Who's Bad:The years where Michael looked pretty! lol :)

MG_MJ

MG_MJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

View PostRoxanne, on 07 August 2013 - 02:09 AM, said:

I think he looks much more sexy and pretty after the trial, from 2006 to 2009 watch this one: tell me.... is not him veeeery beautiful???

Posted Image
Well,I like Mike in "This is it".Every time I watch that video I feel how innocent he was,even his friends told about that he was still shy & nice! But I prefer his earlier years (as you can see) I'm in love with thriller era Mike & its because of me lol I prefer dark skin.His smile & shyness made him even more beautiful & he had 'em especially in thriller era! :) Mike often used painkillers during recent years,poor guy..His condition didn't please even him.Remember,Mike said himself he wanted to look great & always be healthy. R.I.P. <3

Guest_Roxanne_*

Guest_Roxanne_*
  • Guests
I don't think he really used so many painkillers, I think there is something fishy in that story, I'm sorry, I believe he is alive :) and I wish he would reappear and show the world that he always told the truth, that media uses bullshit to sell news. I have a dark sking, so I prefer to MJ white, I know it is not good but I love how good he looks with white skin :/

MG_MJ

MG_MJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Well,Its a matter of taste..Its ok ;)
Also everyone knows that he used painkillers,after burning his head,Michael's life absolutely changed..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users