What would be interesting would be to be as precise as possible regarding the books you're suggesting, and to also keep in mind that some fans don't have that much money so to really suggest the books or magazines any true fan must absolutely have and no other. Of course the first condition would be regarding the photos, but I think that the info could also be a parameter not to ignore.
Perhaps also describing the book and tell why you think it's a 'must have' according to you.
Probably adding the ISBN and price and even link to either amazon (or other) place to purchase it (or see it) would be nice.
A small picture of the cover would be nice too.
I know, seems like a lot to do, eh, but I really think that the more precise we are the better it will be.
I guess, anybody could also use this thread in order to ask what this or that book is worth, before buying it.
- The Jacksons My Family by Katherine Jackson
- Moonwalk by Michael Jackson
- Dancing the Dream by Michael Jackson
- In his own words by Catherine Dineen
- The Jackson Five by Ellen Motoviloff
The Jackson 5 Era
- The Jackson Five by Ellen Motoviloff Jan 1972
- On Stage Jackson 5 by Harriet Lake 1976
- Jackson Five by Charles & Ann Morse Jan 1975
The Jacksons Era
- Papa Joe's Boys by Leonard Jr Pitts
Michael Jackson solo years
- Michael Jackson by Mark Bego (french version has some different photos than the US one)
- Michael Jackson by Tom Lamotta 1988
COMMEMORATIVE BOOKS & MAGAZINES
- The Michael Jackson Treasures: Celebrating the King of Pop in Photos and Memorabilia
Various and Other
Edited by Nadine, 28 July 2013 - 03:13 PM.