Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Original Pic of MJ! super cute facial expression xD

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Kali

Kali

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello!
I have only seen this picture in an icon, and I would LOVE to see the original!
I love the face he is making, so cuteAttached File  loves.png   27.59K   91 downloads x) If someone could help that would be so great!

L.O.V.E
~~~~~~~

BillieBee83

BillieBee83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

View PostKali, on 26 September 2010 - 11:00 PM, said:

Hello!
I have only seen this picture in an icon, and I would LOVE to see the original!
I love the face he is making, so cuteAttachment loves.png x) If someone could help that would be so great!

L.O.V.E
~~~~~~~

I have a bigger version of that pic but it's too big for me to upload here. I believe it's from the Captain EO rehearsals.

Kali

Kali

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

View PostBillieBee83, on 26 September 2010 - 11:22 PM, said:

I have a bigger version of that pic but it's too big for me to upload here. I believe it's from the Captain EO rehearsals.

Thank you so much for the info!!

MJSunshine

MJSunshine

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 968 posts
Here you are :)

Posted Image

And right, it's from the Captain Eo shooting. Check out this pic in full size here: http://mjphotoscolle...ind-the-scenes/

Kali

Kali

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

View PostMJSunshine, on 27 September 2010 - 07:31 PM, said:

Here you are :)

Posted Image

And right, it's from the Captain Eo shooting. Check out this pic in full size here: http://mjphotoscolle...ind-the-scenes/

AHHH! Thank you SO much my sunshine ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users