Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Are u addicted to Michael?.....cause i sure am

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Mjmines4ever

Mjmines4ever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
don't you find urself staring at his pictures? its crazy how this man in my mind can make me think no other man can top him. I even told my bf i would choose MJ over him in a snap of a finger lol. but yeah Mj got this sexy look in his eyes and it makes it so hard to look at his photos. I'm seriously hooked on Michael in 1983, he was so sexy in that era not saying he wasn't fine in any other eras but 1983  was his prime time and his looks was changing not talking surgery but he had this cute sexy dark look that drives me crazy for him i mean i cry because i wanted him and still want him so bad.

BeautifulMJForever

BeautifulMJForever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Of course I'm addicted!
On my wall are so many MJ Posters...It looks like I'm a teenager (I'm 25)
I could stare at pics of him for minutes...My heart is full of Love for him!
I'm so crazy about him...It's even not normal anymore...I dream that he is my husband...we have many children and and...
I would love to kiss him...I'm very addicted...and yeah he turns me on!! sooooooo much!
He is the sexiest man in the world for me...I would have done everything to kiss him and have him in my bed and marry him...
I told you: I'm crazy!! :D

Sorry my english isn't the best...

A.Jackson

A.Jackson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Yes i'm addicted!!

My day can be brightened up by just looking at a photo of Michael......I could just stare at his eyes forever if I could. I cry at times beacuse I miss him so much.....
and he is so sexy and beautiful....aswell as a beautiful personality!

Posted Image

Who'sBad

Who'sBad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
yes for sure i just am addicted to the pics of him stareing into the camera it looks like he is watching me!!!!
Posted Image

MissPrincessMJ7

MissPrincessMJ7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
Also Iam obsessed with Michael!!! :wub:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users