Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Evidence of Michael in New Orleans 2007?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Guest_Marius_*

Guest_Marius_*
  • Guests
Does anyone have pictures of Michael Jacksons supposed three months stay in New Jersey, 2007?
The time he was "recording" with the Cascios.

MJ at the Cascio house, outside, in the area? Not those pics from Oprah please.

If he was there so long, I find it strange that theres so few pictures from there. We´re talking about right outside New York!

Edited by Marius, 08 January 2011 - 10:43 PM.

MJSunshine

MJSunshine

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 968 posts
I think you mean New Jersey ;)

I don't know of any other pics than the ones from Oprah. You haven't seen any pics from Michael at the Cascio's home from the 80s and 90s, either, where media attention for MJ was much higher than 2007.

Guest_Marius_*

Guest_Marius_*
  • Guests

View PostMJSunshine, on 08 January 2011 - 09:11 PM, said:

I think you mean New Jersey ;)

I don't know of any other pics than the ones from Oprah. You haven't seen any pics from Michael at the Cascio's home from the 80s and 90s, either, where media attention for MJ was much higher than 2007.
Yes sorry, New Jersey!

Oprah showed pics from back to the 80s. But those were from inside the house.
I can´t believe Michael was there for three months in 2007, and was not spotted anywhere.

MJSunshine

MJSunshine

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 968 posts
Well, there have been reports back in 2007 that Michael was spotted at a Halloween shop in New Jersey, like this one: http://www.nydailyne..._in_jersey.html

I'm glad Michael could enjoy some time without being followed by anyone trying to make a picture of him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users