Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

MJ in Civil War costume...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MJalwaysn4ever

MJalwaysn4ever

• MJPC VIP+
  • 6 posts
Does anyone have any info on this photo, such as the date taken or if there are any others?  Thanks in advance!

Posted Image

Billie Jean

Billie Jean

Advanced Member

• Gallery Admin
  • 75 posts

View PostBeautifulMJ, on 20 August 2010 - 05:01 PM, said:

Does anyone have any info on this photo, such as the date taken or if there are any others?  Thanks in advance!

Posted Image

I have no idea of the date, maybe 1981-1982, but he looks mighty fine!

Posted Image

blackat

blackat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Definitely later OTW era, so I'd say 1980-82. I remembering seeing a similar photo of him and a kid, same background but they were holding guns. I have a feeling this was taken at one of Disneyland's photo sections. You know where they dress you up in western/cival war wear and take an "old timey" photo?

MJalwaysn4ever

MJalwaysn4ever

• MJPC VIP+
  • 6 posts
I figured it was sometime around late OTW early Thriller, but I just don't know exactly when and where.

Xtarlight

Xtarlight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

View PostBeautifulMJ, on 27 August 2010 - 06:17 PM, said:

I figured it was sometime around late OTW early Thriller, but I just don't know exactly when and where.

Taken at a tourist photo studio in Hollywood in 1979.

MJalwaysn4ever

MJalwaysn4ever

• MJPC VIP+
  • 6 posts

View PostXtarlight, on 08 September 2010 - 11:52 AM, said:

Taken at a tourist photo studio in Hollywood in 1979.

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users