Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

25th of June

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

MJsHotKiss

MJsHotKiss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
He’s my someone in the dark , he’s just my good friend , he’s my smooth criminal , he’s my thriller , he’s my killer , he’s my diller ,he’s my chiller,he’s my captain eo ,he makes me scream  , he makes me smile, he’s my heartbreaker ,he rocks my world, he’s all I need , he’s my best of joy ,he’s my stranger in Moscow .He never hides behind the mask .He’s the blue gangsta who knows where his children are.He holds my hand and gives me serious effect .He’s a monster and I am the slave to his rhythm.He got it when he works that body .I love the way he loves me.He’s the one who makes me feel ,he doesn’t really care about the tabloid junkies ,money and monkey business . He’s my sunset driver ,he’s my streetwalker, he’s my cheater ,he’s my dreamer ,he got the hots ,he’s the one who heals the world ,he’s the one I see in mirror,he’s the one who put his hand out and left me speechless.He’s the one that will be there ,he’s the one who takes morphine , he’s my superfly brother , he’s the lost children ,he’s my ghost , he’s 2 bad ,he gives in to me  in the closet  ,he leaves blood on the dance floor , he had no childhood ,  he’s the dangerous one , he’s the historic one , he’s the world  , he had enough , he got in trouble , he is not always , he’s living  in the state of shock , he’s working day and night  while he rocks with me ,he’s not jean’s lover , he’s another part of me ( we need our privacy).He’s bad and we come together .He doesn’t stop till he gets enough , he jams till the break of down. I keep my faith in him and always give him one more chance .He gives me butterflies inside , he never walks away, we felt again for all time .  Dirty Diana tried to steal him but he kept his head up and put his mind on the line .D.S. tried to break him down but he’s unbreakable .He drives wild his Liberian girl and his little Susie with the speed demon of his pretty young thing . The girls are his  , doesn’t matter if they’re black or white . Whatever happens , he is my life. He’s my angel , he’s my dear Michael , Heaven knows I love him , and I can’t help it , but I just can’t stop .He flew away  too soon ? No , ‘cause he’s invincible .
Yes ,I am a believer.
This time around , Michael , you are not alone.
Heaven can wait.
This is not it.

Attached Files

dirtybad96

dirtybad96

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
:wub::wub::wub:
When I miss you so badly,
I know that I don't have to go far...