Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Petition to Stop Media Bias

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

itsallforlove

itsallforlove

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
This is about a worthwhile cause.  Our beloved MJ endured years of media sensationalism.  It is time we stand up for him and others in the same boat.  It is not just for MJ, it is for mankind.  Please allow this to be posted. It is not about "justice", it is about doing the right thing extremely overdue in timing.  I do not know whether this is allowed.  I apologize in advance should this be against the rules of this forum.  Should it not be, I will NOT post anything of this nature in the future.  I am sharing this information out of love and support regarding the principles involved in this petition. Its all for love. :)

Please read this and consider endorsing. You can endorse anonymous.  No personal information is shown to the petition author such as IP, personal address, email address etc.- only your name and how you sign it.

http://www.thepetiti...-lies-corrected

thank you.

Edited by itsallforlove, 25 June 2010 - 02:35 AM.

Lindainak

Lindainak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Well, I signed it, among others I've signed.
Linda T

michaeljackson<3

michaeljackson<3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Wow! Thanks for posting this! ^_^
I signed it as well! :)

-michaeljackson<3

Posted Image

iheartmichaelj

iheartmichaelj