Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Michael Jackson dreams??

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

CupCake14

CupCake14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Well, ii wass sittinq att aa tablee && mee && Miichael weree talkiinq. He leanedd overr && Kiissed mee softlyy. He was from thee Jacksonss eraa (1977 iishh) && wee startedd makiinq outt. Mee && hiim stoodd upp && thenn somee sloww musiic startedd playyiinq. Wee weree sloww danciinq && hee lookedd att mee && biitted hiis bottom liip slowwlyy and seductivly. He slowlly putt hiiss handss onn myy rumpp andd Theenn ii turrnedd aroundd && thenn wee starteddd griindiing. Afterr liikee aa good 10 miin off thatt, Thenn I saiid “I diidn’tt knoww youu cann gett soo seductivve” andd hee winkked hiis eyee && took mee too thee couchh and he leanned onn mee and we startedd kissinnqq slowwlly too wildlyy thenn hee took off hiss shirtt && ii took off miinee andd etc etc etc ...... Lmaoosszz iit wass sexyy doee!  

Soo whatt eraa?

&& whatt wass youurr dreammss??

BTW:: I hadd dreamss aboutt himm fromm almostt all off hisss eraas

CupCake14

CupCake14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
People'sss pleasee replyy tuu diiss!

MJSunshine

MJSunshine

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 968 posts
Hi CupCake14,

I have some big difficulties in reading your post that's why I haven't replied until now. ;) Maybe others feel the same.

Nevertheless, my reply is quite short... I never dream of Michael at night, so I'm sorry, but I cannot contribute to this.

=92OoN

=92OoN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I can't understand very well what you have written also because I'm italian  :blink:
However I have dreamed Michael very few times... and sorry but usually I can't remember my dreams.....
If you can dream it, you can do it. (Walt Disney)

MjsDangerousChickLykeyDuh

MjsDangerousChickLykeyDuh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
WOW! Hot dream LOL! I had a dream abt Michael umm i was sitting by this pond and i was looking out and he walked over and sat next to me. If i can remember this had to be Dangerous Era.I had just gotten into a fight with my mom abt me being a singer before i had this dream. Soo he sat down and talked to me abt music and everything and he told me to  sing for him. I was to shy :blush:  then he said he would sing with me and he did LOL! He said i had  great voice and then he kissed me on the cheek before he got up and he said make the decision that is best for you. Magic and dreams are real! He waved and walked off. I looked around and he was gone and i layed in the grass thinking abt that kiss until i woke up :wub: ! Pretty weird huh? I had some other dreams 2 LOL :blush:  
Love Is A Feeling
Give It When I Want It
'Cause I'm On Fire
Quench My Desire
Give It When I Want It
Talk To Me Woman
Give In To Me
Give In To Me

Posted Image
Posted Image

dirtybad96

dirtybad96

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
Oh My God....If I told about all my dreams with Michael I would get banned from here.....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just joking!
I don't dream of him very often, but when it happens, he usually is my husband or my boyfriend (or my friend )and everything can happen....I had a beautiful dream some days after Michael's "first funeral" in July 2009. I was going through the empty town, there were no buildings and no people, Michael was going with me and some time later I saw a lot of mist. Michael went there but I tried to stop him, I held his hand tightly to make him stay with me. Then he smiled, kissed me on lips and went into the mist. I woke up and I noticed I was crying while having that dream.My pillow was wet.
I realized that I have to deal with Michael's death and he went to a better place.
Now is the time for other kind of dreams :lol:
Last night I had a beautiful dream about Bad Boy  :wub: and he cuddled me, and OMG we were cheek to cheek! Jeez :blush:
I won't tell more...............i better save my reputation.........

Edited by dirtybad96, 29 December 2011 - 04:30 PM.

When I miss you so badly,
I know that I don't have to go far...
All I have to do is
To look deep inside my heart...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users