Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

hello i'm Who'sBad!!!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Who'sBad

Who'sBad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
hello everyone, i'm Who'sBad and i'm new to this site!! i've been wandering around here for a little while and i decided to join!!!!! here's a bit of info about myself: i happen to really love the Bad era if u can't tell! i've been a fan since 2009 i got my first album (Dangerous) in 2010!

Edited by Who'sBad, 23 June 2013 - 09:59 PM.

Posted Image

michael'sinspiration2

michael'sinspiration2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
hi;)

i also love the bad era!:) all the eras are amazing but bad&thriller are my fave.

Who'sBad

Who'sBad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

View Postmichael, on 08 July 2013 - 03:10 AM, said:

hi;)

i also love the bad era! :) all the eras are amazing but bad&thriller are my fave.
hi :) i really love the thriller era too!!!
Posted Image

Another Part Of Me

Another Part Of Me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Welcome Bad is my era too love it and the song Another Part Of Me i just love it. :)
Posted Image

We can make that change

Another Part Of Me

Another Part Of Me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

View PostWho, on 23 June 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

hello everyone, i'm Who'sBad and i'm new to this site!! i've been wandering around here for a little while and i decided to join!!!!! here's a bit of info about myself: i happen to really love the Bad era if u can't tell! i've been a fan since 2009 i got my first album (Dangerous) in 2010!

I love your profile picture Michael was so handsome back in those day i wish he would have stay right there with that look. :wub: :wub:
Posted Image

We can make that change

Who'sBad

Who'sBad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

View PostAnother Part Of Me, on 17 July 2013 - 02:32 PM, said:

I love your profile picture Michael was so handsome back in those day i wish he would have stay right there with that look. :wub: :wub:
yeah me too but i believe he was beautiful no matter what!!!
Posted Image

michael'sinspiration2

michael'sinspiration2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

View PostWho, on 17 July 2013 - 12:08 AM, said:

hi :) i really love the thriller era too!!!

i think thriller&bad were his best but i also love all his other eras lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users