Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Hello everyone!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

stphmlt

stphmlt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello everyone!

I'm 37 and I have been a fan since Beat It. I live in France and try to collect a lot of stuffs about MJ. I'll try to show my collection soon here!

My favorite album is Dangerous. I saw MJ live several times (from Bad tour to HIStory tour) and I had planned to see him again in London....

See you soon! ^_^

Billie Jean

Billie Jean

Advanced Member

• Gallery Admin
  • 75 posts

View Poststphmlt, on 13 May 2010 - 12:25 PM, said:

Hello everyone!

I'm 37 and I have been a fan since Beat It. I live in France and try to collect a lot of stuffs about MJ. I'll try to show my collection soon here!

My favorite album is Dangerous. I saw MJ live several times (from Bad tour to HIStory tour) and I had planned to see him again in London....

See you soon! ^_^

Hello. I am happy to see older fans like me (I am still older than you). That is wonderful that you saw him live.  Welcome and I look forward to seeing your collection!

Posted Image

MJSunshine

MJSunshine

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 968 posts
Hi stphmlt,

nice to have you here.
I am looking forward to see your collection  :D

MJ'sGirl

MJ'sGirl

• Members