Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

You Are My Life (An MJ Fanfiction)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MichaelJackson4ever<3

MichaelJackson4ever<3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
This story focuses around both my original character and Michael. The beginning's kind of slow but I'm planning on it picking up as I go further along. Please enjoy, the info is all in the Prologue. This story was written in first person it switches between two characters. Any ideas are more then welcome.

Below is what Michael looks like throughout the story. It has no set year  he just looks like he did in the Bad era, in case anybody was curious.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by MichaelJackson4ever<3, 16 January 2011 - 10:08 AM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
R.I.P Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009
You're forever in our hearts!!! <3

MichaelJackson4ever<3

MichaelJackson4ever<3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Prologue

A single mother named Rochelle, with a seven year old son named Tyler begins to think back over her serious relationship with Michael Jackson. She had been involved with him for about three years when she saw how far his career had blown up and felt she was holding him back. She decided just seven years ago that maybe it'd be better for him to focus on his career. The two then went separate ways with severely broken hearts. The night the woman had left him Michael had planned to propose to her.

A few months after that day, the woman found out she was pregnant. She had picked up the phone to call Michael when she'd seen how busy he'd gotten in the past few months. Again she began to fear she'd be getting in the way of Michael's career, so she never told him. She began to wonder what exactly Tyler would look like and how much Michael she'd be able to see in his features. The baby was born and looked a lot like Michael; he had his curly black hair and uniquely shaped brown eyes. She felt almost like she was staring at a spitting image of him. Rochelle never dreamed of seeing Michael again, will she be prepared when she does run into him again?

Edited by MichaelJackson4ever<3, 16 January 2011 - 10:15 AM.

MichaelJackson4ever<3

MichaelJackson4ever<3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Chapter One

Rochelle's POV

I remembered that night clear as day. The look of pain in his eyes the day I'd left him. He had tried to stop me but I just couldn't keep feeling like I was distracting him from his career, he still had plenty left to do in his career and the longer we stayed together the more I'd felt I was holding him back. Leaving Neverland was probably the hardest thing I'd ever done, I was happy to have my son Tyler, he was the best gift I could have ever received after that hard day, and the thought of his bright smiling face just warmed my heart.

"Mommy, mommy look at that star, it's so bright!" He exclaimed suddenly breaking into my train of thought. We were lying out in the grass on an old blanket looking up at the stars; Tyler was so fascinated by the stars.

"It's very beautiful, look at that one!" I exclaimed, pointing to another one that seemed just as bright. We looked at them for a bit longer and then decided to go get some ice cream.

"Can I have chocolate, mommy?" He asked me suddenly once we got in the house.

"Of course." I replied with a smile, getting the ice cream out of the freezer and pulling out two bowls.

I was now thirty-three and a single mom, about ten years ago I had gotten involved with Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, I left him after three years thinking it was better for his career, a few months after that I found out I was carrying his child but I'd never told him. Every day I wondered what to tell Tyler when he asked about his dad. He hadn't asked yet but I knew well he'd get curious eventually, every child does.

After ice cream Tyler went up to bed and I sat down on the couch to watch some T.V. I was just about to turn it off when I heard a short bit of Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' come on and an excited T.V. announcer started talking about a new tour for Michael Jackson. The commercial brought tears to my eyes, he seemed so happy and excited in the clips. He had always been a strong entertainer full of energy. I sighed. I missed him a lot. His warm, tender touch, the sparks that I felt when we kissed, his soft voice, his sweetness, everything about him I missed. I called my best friend Naomi once I found out he was coming to concert here in Miami in a matter of weeks.

"You should go to one of his shows, you know how much fun they are." Naomi told me encouragingly.

"I know and it's been 7 years, I just don't know how I'll feel seeing him again." I told her

"You won't know till you try, girl."

"I know, I know. I'll think about it." I told her, knowing that was all I could really promise her.

"Alright, Rochelle, go get some sleep and I'll see you at work tomorrow." She told me

"Alright, night."

"Night." I said as I heard her hang up. I headed upstairs, turning over the concert in my mind.

I got up early that morning and prepared breakfast for Tyler and me and then we left. I worked as a fashion designer and sold clothes in a small store not too far from my home. It was a nice small little shop and I really loved it. Business was very good, I owned the shop with Naomi. We'd started it just four years ago and it was doing well. I was more in charge of the designs and she was more in charge of the business portion.

"Hey mommy, can you turn this song up? It's one of my favorites by Michael Jackson." Tyler said when he heard Man In the Mirror come on the radio.

"Of course I can, sweetie" I told him, turning the song up slightly. I smiled at the sound of Michael's powerful message coming from the speakers, I really did always love this song.

I smiled more as I heard Tyler sing along to the lyrics, he was very good at understanding lyrics for a 7 year old. It made me smile at the fact that he was so much like Michael, I couldn't picture a better person for him to be like.

Michael's POV

For some reason since I'd woken up today I couldn't seem to get Rochelle off my mind. It had been 7 years since we'd broken up and sometimes the knowledge of that still pained my heart. The night she left was supposed to be a very magical night, I had chosen that night to ask her hand in marriage. She had left me that night though thinking it was better for my career, it made me very upset and I started burying myself in my work. I had tried to stop her but she was set on leaving. I really wished I could see her again, just one time. All I needed was just one chance to be able to hold her again.

I missed everything about her, she had been so beautiful. Her eyes had been deep green, her hair was caramel brown, and she had a natural light tan. Her eyes had been so uniquely shaped and she had a lovely smile. I loved how wavy and long her hair was and how natural she applied her makeup. I wondered what she had been up to the past 7 years and if she had found someone yet and more importantly, I wondered if she was happy. I sighed at the memories, there was so much to miss about her.

"MJ, you all set?" Jake called to me snapping me out of my thoughts. Jake was my head of security and a close friend.

"Yes, I'm ready to head out." I replied

"Are you ok, you seem like you've got a lot on your mind" He asked with genuine concern.

"I'm fine, I was just thinking that's all." I replied with a small smile

"Well ok" He said as we headed out. Jake had started working for me a few years after Rochelle left and I'd never really talked to him about her. I was happy to have him as a friend but it was very hard to talk about her. Once I was in the car my thoughts went back to Rochelle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users