Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Hi Everyone. :)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

MarielovesMJ

MarielovesMJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
I don't know how to properly introduce myself but I'm a huge collector of photos. Though I have no high rez versions of the pics though,I hope that I can see photos that I have never seen before and enjoy my stay.

Sorry for the jumbled words but I think that I will enjoy my stay here. :)

Posted Image

Billie Jean

Billie Jean

Advanced Member

• Gallery Admin
  • 75 posts

View PostMarielovesMJ, on 11 May 2010 - 06:53 PM, said:

I don't know how to properly introduce myself but I'm a huge collector of photos. Though I have no high rez versions of the pics though,I hope that I can see photos that I have never seen before and enjoy my stay.

Sorry for the jumbled words but I think that I will enjoy my stay here. :)

Hello and welcome! I love your Thriller siggy. Beautiful! I could just look at him all day! Hope you see many pictures that just make you say WOW! Nice meeting you!  Billie Jean (christine)

Posted Image

MJSunshine

MJSunshine

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 968 posts
Nice to meet you here!

Draskou

Draskou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Hi there, Marie! As Billie Jean says, your siggy and avatar are awesome! No one thrills the world like Michael  8) Glad to meet you  :)

Posted Image

Yana Jackson

Yana Jackson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Whoa! As usual I am lost in the sea of Bad and Thriller lovers.
But thats ok, I love all eras... And all lovers of MJ.
Nice too meet you all!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users