Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Anyone Know about this picture?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

wendyc

wendyc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
http://divshare.com/img/19295097-4e1

Thrill

Thrill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
I've seen it before. If I remember right it was an artist experimenting. He still looks beautiful as a blond but I prefer his natural colour.

L*O*V*E

L*O*V*E

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted Image

Michael's press conference Pepsi in 1992, when Michael announced the Dangerous Tour. The image was made ​​by Photoshop editing Benneton, as part of a project for their advertising Colors Magazine, in early 1990.
Michael received blond hair and blue eyes ... In other works, were portrayed Queen Elizabeth II as a black woman, Arnold Schwarzenegger also as a black man, Pope John Paul II as Asian, etc..
The idea of the campaign was how you would look if she was a celebrity of another race, or a campaign against racism and a reflection on our prejudices.
A poem written by Michael Jackson was found under a table that was in Neverland. It was made based on trees extracted from the ranch itself and sculpted by Eduardo in August 1990. On the table, there are drawings of elephants walking through a forest.

Source: officialmichaeljackson777.blogspot.com.br

(:

Thrill

Thrill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
Thank you so much L*o*v*e for sharing the info. I remember now, I can recall Queen Elizabeth as a black woman. I've got so much Michael stuff in my head I can't remember all the details of a lot of things any more.

L*O*V*E

L*O*V*E

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
You're welcome (:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users