Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Why is Michael angry here?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Karoob

Karoob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I saw these pictures on another MJ forum but no one provided a backstory to them. He looks MAADDDDD. But why? Does anyone know the story behind these two pictures? Is he yelling at someone?

Posted Image

Posted Image

thriller4ever

thriller4ever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
LOL! he does look a bit pissed off :)
This makes me remember one of his performances og "IJCSLY" in Royal Brunei. He was so angry then!

Joyce NB

Joyce NB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
He is not angry. He's just telling a story to children during a trip to Brazil. ^_^

Karoob

Karoob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

View PostJoyce NB, on 30 July 2011 - 02:04 PM, said:

He is not angry. He's just telling a story to children during a trip to Brazil. ^_^
Are you sure?  :huh: How do you know?

stejack

stejack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Yes Karoob... Joyce is right... I'm Brazilian, and I remember about it... ;)

Micajan

Micajan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I think he's right as well cause the kid with the hat has a 40 acres and a mule film works tags hanging from his hat and thats spike lee's film company and spike lee directed both of mikes they don't care about us videos which one was done in brazil.

Blue Gangsta

Blue Gangsta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
A girl who lived at Neverland for some months as a child, said she had seen Michael angry only once during that time. Everyone was totally flabbergasted, because Michael was otherwise very patient, kind and soft spoken.

The reason for MJ's outburst was that Arvizo kid. He behaved very badly, but Michael had stayed patient, even though Gavin ruined his stuff and everything. Then once, after Gavin had bullied a little kid so badly that he started crying, someone told Michael. Michael got angry and loud, yelled at Gavin that if he wanted to stay at Neverland, he was not allowed to bully anyone!

So... Michael could get angry... if he had a good reason for it, at least!

Btw... It doesn't seem like he was wearing makeup on those pics, there's vitiligo on his neck and arms.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Blue Gangsta, 25 September 2011 - 07:30 PM.

Posted Image

AmeerahJackson

AmeerahJackson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
awwww :unsure:

Charlotte(:

Charlotte(:

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
aww hes so adorable! :)

dirtybad96

dirtybad96

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
He's so beautiful :wub::wub::wub::wub:
When I miss you so badly,
I know that I don't have to go far...
All I have to do is
To look deep inside my heart...

KatherineMJ7

KatherineMJ7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

View Postthriller4ever, on 30 July 2011 - 04:44 AM, said:

LOL! he does look a bit pissed off :)
This makes me remember one of his performances og "IJCSLY" in Royal Brunei. He was so angry then!

I know u posted that comment ages ago lol, But Michael was pissed off in IJCSLY live because the girl he was singing with got the lyrics wrong and it threw the whole song off!! Just thought u might wanna know :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users