Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

WHITNEY HOUSTON - STARS REMEMBER JACKSON IN GEST TRIBUTE

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

fortherecord

fortherecord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
WHITNEY HOUSTON - STARS REMEMBER JACKSON IN GEST TRIBUTE

http://www.contactmu...tribute_1142948

WHITNEY HOUSTON and SMOKEY ROBINSON have opened up about MICHAEL JACKSON a year after his death - for a new TV tribute created by the KING OF POP's best pal, DAVID GEST.

Gest has grilled members of the Jackson family as well as the Thriller legend's pals Robinson, Houston, Dionne Warwick and Petula Clark for his four-hour 'popumentary', The Real Michael Jackson.

The show includes an interview with Jackson's eldest sister Rebbie, who discusses the singer's alleged pill addiction, while his beloved mum Katherine pays a touching tribute to her son.

Gest explains, "I have spent the past three months travelling the world interviewing people who were most important in (Jackson's) life. I believe this popumentary will entertain and educate in equal measures about who the real Michael Jackson was. I hope this will serve as a lasting testament to the compassion and love that he had for all mankind."

The special is due for release in June (10), a year after the superstar died from a cardiac arrest last summer (09). A broadcast date has not yet been confirmed.

MJSunshine

MJSunshine

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 968 posts
Thanks for the news, Chris.
I'm a bit disenchanted when it comes to documentaries about MJ. Even with David Gest I don't know what to expect. But I'm looking forward to hear what Whitney and Katherine have to say  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users