Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

My poem for Michael Jackson

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

JBMJ2829

JBMJ2829

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
I wrote a poem for Michael and I want to share it with the rest of you. I wrote this on the two year anniversary of his death and I finally decided I wanted to post it. Please post a comment and let me know what you think of it. I think it's beautiful and most importantly it's written from the heart and made with love.

Here it is:

Your voice was magical
You had a heart of gold
You had a beautiful mind,body and soul
Your eyes were like diamonds
Your smile was like paradise
That is something I didn't need to think about twice
But even though you are gone
And you are no longer near
Heaven would be missing an angel
If you had stayed here
So spread your wings and begin to soar
At least up in heaven
They can't hurt you anymore

JuliaGo06

JuliaGo06

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi!

Well, this is my opinion: It's a-m-a-z-i-n-g! Girl, you are talented! I must confess I loved it, I loved the whole poem, but especially this part:  "So spread your wings and begin to soar/ At least up in heaven/ They can't hurt you anymore"  :wub:

I have also written poems and a "novel" about Michael, but since I'm mexican, it is all written in Spanish. Anyway, I think I will never show them... I'm too shy!  

Your poem was beautiful, and you are right: the most important thing is that you wrote it from the bottom of your heart, and it's obvious that you made with love.

Congratulations! It's just perfect!

dirtybad96

dirtybad96

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
I must admit that I'm very impressed by your poem, because it's simple, but so emotional, so full of love. Keep on going with writing poems, it helps you set free your deepest feelings.
Bravo! 8)
When I miss you so badly,
I know that I don't have to go far...
All I have to do is
To look deep inside my heart...

loredana

loredana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I really love it! Congratulation!
It's very emotional, like Julia I especially love last lines of the poem.
bye

JBMJ2829

JBMJ2829

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Thank you all for your kind words. I'm really glad you like it. My favorite part is the last few lines as well because to me it is a more eloquent way to say that Michael is in a better place which is something you commonly here when someone passes away. But I think what I wrote in the poem is a more beautiful way of saying it.

dirtybad96

dirtybad96

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
Every way of expressing your love for Michael is beautiful :wub:
When I miss you so badly,
I know that I don't have to go far...
All I have to do is
To look deep inside my heart...

MJFanForever2