Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

'Born To Make You Happy' My Fan-Fic

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Nula98

Nula98

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello! A few weeks ago to create a story inspired in Michael. I would like to know what you think of it.
Is in Spanish, but has a translator.

My link

Introduction

The doctors went back and forth, completely nervous. Amid all the commotion in the distance was heard the cry of a baby. Charles was the one who watched the scene helplessly, with the girl in his arms. His wife, Allana, was dying. Next to this man, a woman and a child. She had jet-black eyes filled with tears. Her skin was tan and her hair pulled back with a clip of white flowers. She was the sweetest little girl grabbed Katherine Charles in his arms, and sought his voice in the back of your throat;

Kate: I'll stay with the small, you ... Go with Allana.

Charles: Do not you also say goodbye to her?

Kate: You need it more.

Kate hugged him and then he went to meet his wife, they should be few seconds of life.
Kate sat on a chair in the aisle, cradling the baby. She wiped her tears with the back of his hand and breathed deeply. The afro-haired boy approached her with curiosity. That boy was at that moment had just turned seven years. Michael:

Michael: Mom.

Kate: Yes?

Michael: I can catch it?

Kate: Sure, but be careful.

Kate spent the baby in his arms to his son. He watched the small detail, and smiled sweetly:

Michael: It's very pretty. - He said. She brought her hand to her and took her finger - Nury Hello How are you?

That was the first time in life that the girl smiled. Michael made her smile:

Kate: Well ... He seems to like you.

Michael: Really? - A flash came into his eyes with emotion - I want to grow a little more to look after her.

He kissed her forehead gently and smiled.

That was the day I was born. My mother died in childbirth. And the day I began my friendship with Michael direction. My father care for my ... Until I was eight. A strange disease attacked his lungs, making breathing could anymore. The surprise was that the will of my father, my guard went to the Jackson family.
We had problems with Michael's father, Joseph. He did not want another child at home, was understandable. They had nine children.
I went to school like any normal girl, as Jackson studied at home by the issue of fans. Here with me my two best friends, Karl and Nicole.
I knew since kindergarten. Three years later, Michael came of age. Decided to carry my custody and buy a house in LA, where we moved. And do not like Karl and Nicole managed to convince their parents, but followed in our footsteps.

Now I have eighteen years. Michael is the older brother I never had. But ... I was hiding something. And I'm looking forward to discovering it.

Thanks!  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users