Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Looking for the original MJ-photo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

dshennie

dshennie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Hello @ all,

I found this fake-picture and now I would like to know from which picture did they cut out the head from MJ? (Sorry it sounds a bit odd, but I hope you know what I mean  :blush: )
I thought it would be a Todd Gray picture, but I couldn't find a possible photo.
Does anyone know what is the original and would help me?
Thank you very much in advance!

Posted Image

J5 Collector

J5 Collector

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

View Postdshennie, on 06 June 2010 - 07:12 PM, said:

Hello @ all,

I found this fake-picture and now I would like to know from which picture did they cut out the head from MJ? (Sorry it sounds a bit odd, but I hope you know what I mean  :blush: )
I thought it would be a Todd Gray picture, but I couldn't find a possible photo.
Does anyone know what is the original and would help me?
Thank you very much in advance!

Posted Image

This reminds me of a photo from the Thriller era -- possibly from the Grammys? -- where Michael has both arms raised up over his head in a kind of victory salute.  It might even be on a book jacket -- one of those paperbacks from 83-84.  He'd have to have had his chin tucked closer to his chest in order to look like he had a slight double chin, as he does in the photo that was used.

This may help someone find it: Posted Image

Edited by J5 Collector, 06 June 2010 - 07:44 PM.

Posted Image

dshennie

dshennie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

View PostJ5 Collector, on 06 June 2010 - 07:36 PM, said:

This reminds me of a photo from the Thriller era -- possibly from the Grammys? -- where Michael has both arms raised up over his head in a kind of victory salute.  It might even be on a book jacket -- one of those paperbacks from 83-84.  He'd have to have had his chin tucked closer to his chest in order to look like he had a slight double chin, as he does in the photo that was used.

This may help someone find it: Posted Image

@J5 Collector

Thank you very much for your quick answer and for the hint of awards/event-pictures.

Did you mean this event?
Posted Image
(1984, Guinnes Book of World Records)

I found another event and I think it comes close to the photo that I'm looking for
Posted Image
(1983, BRIT awards)

Unfortunately I didn't find a picture that totally fits in the section of this event.

Edited by dshennie, 06 June 2010 - 10:06 PM.

J5 Collector

J5 Collector

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
That second one looks the closest. His lock of hair in front seems to be falling the same way and the angle is about right. The picture you're looking for may have even been snapped a few seconds before or after that one.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users