Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Promoting MJPC!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

MJPC

MJPC

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 300 posts
We're only two days old, and there's already plenty of excited people signing up for MJPhotosCollectors.com! So why not help us spread the word of what we got going on?

Who out there can spend a few minutes every couple of days or so this month to post to other MJ message boards and FB group walls mentioning our new site? This is the blurb you can use!!

MJ Photos Collectors is proud to announce the launch of our brand new web site and message board! If you L-O-V-E to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, please visit www.MJPhotosCollectors.com and register today!! Come be part of HIStory!

If you think it will be helpful, please email me at admin@mjphotoscollectors.com and I can email you a list of the MJ message boards I know about.  Please follow whatever posting guidelines they have, as we don't want to upset anyone out there. If they have a minimum post requirement that you haven't met yet, there are a few "legal" ways around that.  For example, download a couple of rare pics from our gallery (with our watermark) and post them! The mark has our domain name on it, so it's free promotion! Hee hee. And of course there are sooooo many FB groups out there, so feel free to post to the walls of your favorites.

No better day to start than today! Please feel free to post here with how many postings you made each day you do them.  Have fun!!!  :D   :D  :D

Ron

P.S. If any of you have your own MJ FB group or page, why not "message" them the above? That would be HUGE!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users