Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Who is this girl??

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

BillieBee83

BillieBee83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Where is this pic from and who is the girl?? Are they holding hands??
It's not the clearest of pics, but haven't seen it in higher reselution...

Attached Files

vall

vall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I don't know...  :wacko:

Girlfriend... oh my god... :o

Edited by vall, 30 September 2010 - 04:39 PM.

Posted Image

MJSunshine

MJSunshine

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 968 posts
This is a pic from a shopping mall visit in Houston, Texas in July 2004: http://mjphotoscolle...on-texas-72704/

If I remember correctly, the girl was a friend of Randy. Her name is Monique, as far as I remember.

BillieBee83

BillieBee83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

View PostMJSunshine, on 30 September 2010 - 05:55 PM, said:

This is a pic from a shopping mall visit in Houston, Texas in July 2004: http://mjphotoscolle...on-texas-72704/

If I remember correctly, the girl was a friend of Randy. Her name is Monique, as far as I remember.

Do you know if anything was going on between the two or was she just a friend of Michael's too? And what was she doing there with him??

Edited by BillieBee83, 30 September 2010 - 06:41 PM.

MJSunshine

MJSunshine

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 968 posts
She visited a shopping mall with him. But sorry, I have no idea regarding your other questions :)

SLyvetteRob

SLyvetteRob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

View PostBillieBee83, on 30 September 2010 - 06:40 PM, said:

Do you know if anything was going on between the two or was she just a friend of Michael's too? And what was she doing there with him??

No nothing going on between them. lol  They were all in Houston and MJ asked her to come shopping with him. Good for keeping them guessing right? ;p

BillieBee83

BillieBee83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

View PostSLyvetteRob, on 01 October 2010 - 02:30 PM, said:

No nothing going on between them. lol  They were all in Houston and MJ asked her to come shopping with him. Good for keeping them guessing right? ;p

Yeah, but I wish he woudln't do that! It makes me all nervous and jealous.. Not good for my bloodpressure ;)

Adri

Adri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
ohh, relieve   :D: I was getting jealous   :lol: how sweet you are Mike, I want to go to shopping with you holding hands :wub:

Edited by Adri, 20 January 2011 - 10:43 PM.

I Love You More Posted Image

cristinadangerous

cristinadangerous

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
também não sei,...só sei que é uma sortuda!!1kkk
Posted Image

Tish

Tish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
sortuda mesmo !

MJSunshine

MJSunshine

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 968 posts
To everyone posting: please pay attention to our posting guidelines which require every post to be made in English so that everyone understands what you want to say.

I'm sorry, but in the future I will delete all posts not made in English.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users