Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

Hi MJ fans!!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MaryJJ

MaryJJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi! I'm Mary an italian MJ fan...I come from Naples...so sorry for my english :)
I'm 23 years old and I am specializing in molecular diagnostics.

I love so much this site...for me is the best!!!
I'm a crazy fan of MJ ahahah...I love him in all way...Michael is always in my heart....everyday and in every moment!!!I love him so much!
I'm happy to share this passion with us!!!

I love the gallery of this site...so many photos..wow....thank you very very much!!!
I would ask you a question..if is possible...there is a way to download multiple photos at the same time? Can we help me?...I would like to enrich my personal collection...but download them individually takes too long time...naturally if I have some photo that there isn't in this site I will post them with pleasure cause I love to share!

I make MJ videos for passion...but I have to study to much in this period....one day I would like to share my MJ video with us :D

Kisses for all
With L.O.V.E Mary
IT'S ALL FOR LOVE.... L.O.V.E.
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!

MJSunshine

MJSunshine

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 968 posts
Hi Mary, thank you for introducing yourself :)
I would love to see the videos you make of MJ, so please share them with us as soon as you have the time to.

MJPC

MJPC

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 300 posts
Hi Mary: There is no way for non-Admins to download more than one photo at a time.  However, if you would like to become a "VIP Member", I send VIPs hundreds (sometimes thousands) of photos via downloadable links, based on their interest (ie: favorite eras, etc.).  You can find out more info on that here: http://mjphotoscolle....php?/page/subs We still haven't changed the pricing back to "regular pricing" yet, which was supposed to end on July 1st, but this will be changed soon.  Ron

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users