Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

New To The Forum

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Another Part Of Me

Another Part Of Me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Hi my name is Pat i live in Louisville,Ky,i love basketball,football, baseball.and i am
a huge Michael Jackson fan i have alot of Michael's DVDs and i have alot of pictures of Michael and i love the Jackson5 also. I grew up on listing to Michael music and i just fell in love with Michael i never got the chance to see him in person or go to any of his concerts i would have like to go but could not afford it did not have the fund. now i have lots of memories of Michael and pictures to look back on.I love the movies The Wiz and This Is It it hard to watch This Is It to see Michael Last perform is very painful to watch i just cry and i can't take it.I love how Michael has show so much love to the world it did not matter to him your race or the color of your skin he love everybody the same and his love for the childres of the world was just awsome to see and i thank him for that. Michael has let me see that i can make a change in my life to make this a better place to live in. My goals are to keep Michael legacy and his dreams alive in my heart and to make that change in my life also. Michael was a pericous gift from God that can never be replace he was just a special person who gave all he had to give and then some. Michael will always be in my heart i miss you MJ rest in peace i love you more.

Edited by Another Part Of Me, 19 April 2011 - 05:48 PM.

Posted Image

We can make that change

Jimmies48

Jimmies48

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
Welcome, you will love it here......
Posted Image
Posted Image

MJSunshine

MJSunshine

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 968 posts
Hi Pat,

thank you for your beautiful words about Michael.
When did you become a fan?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users