Welcome to MJPC!

If you L.O.V.E. to share photos and discuss anything and everything about the King Of Pop, you've come to the right place! Have rare MJ photos to trade? Email us at photos@mjphotoscollectors.com! Want to help support our site? Donate $5 (or more) here! Or, become a VIP Member! for access to thousands of high res watermark free photos in our password protected galleries! Enjoy your visit!!

MJ with Prince (Artist, Symbol)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

serjmjfan2

serjmjfan2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Does someone own a REAL photo of Michael meeting Prince (Artist, Symbol)? Have they ever met?

Posted Image

liberiangirl_mj

liberiangirl_mj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
I haven't seen a picture with them both, but I think they were friends, they met various times and they respected eachother. Prince never said mean things about MJ.. and I heared that in 2005 he (Prince) banned all the fans who were saying bad stuff about MJ on his website.
By the other side, MJ always admired Prince too... he was a fan of Purple Rain, Little Red Corvette... and I've read that Michael was backstange at 2 shows of Purple Rain. He was also heared saying that he had to be quick on acting on an idea.. otherwise Prince would do it before him.

here is a video with MJ, James Brown and Prince on stage.

and here is Prince talking about Bad video.. where he had to be Wesley's character lol :))

Edited by liberiangirl_mj, 16 March 2013 - 07:02 AM.

Posted Image

♥♥ you came and you changed my world Michael ♥♥

Nafra

Nafra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
I agree, mJJ was a few times at prn concert just to check how prn is doing... and he said he must do something new to not be put in a shadow of prn... I think after that he started with more sexy choreography :rolleyes: :ph34r:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users